Main menu

Pages

From 0$ on YOUTUBE TO 2000$ PER MONTH

 From 0$ on YOUTUBE TO 2000$ PER MONTH




HI everybody , Today I want to share with you me experience and to motivate you .

first of all , I have started my first channel on YOUTUBE in 2010 , we can say before 11 years. 

I started taking people videos and reshare it again , and I earned a lot of money ! 

but after a while , YOUTUBE close my channel because it is not original one . so I started thinking out of the box ! 

I started making videos with my voice ! sure it was very bad as a new begging,  but by practicing and watching a lot of videos  about voice acting ..etc 

but I am still earn few dollars and Its not my goal ! I created new channel with different topics , but still the earning so bad also . 

to be frankly I was very happy what I am doing , and still continue ,,, 

Meanwhile I started looking jobs web site . I found a job which I was dreaming " Creating Videos " this is the mean duty . 

I directly applied for this job, and I enter an exam , and pass interview because  I have good experience in creating videos on YouTube and now my salary more than 2000$ 


Why am  I sharing this story with you ? 

Because I know how many times you reach the frustration from YOUTUBE ,  but I am sure you will reach your goal one a day . 

 
reactions

Comments